Manufacturing & Prototyping
From CAD data to workshop gate, a composite product typically undergoes multiple production and assembly steps, which should all be properly monitored. At CCS, we rely on state-of-the-art machines and the strength of our network to deliver high-performance parts. We are working with advanced composite processes to bring your projects to life, such as Automated Fiber Placement (AFP), Braiding, Tailored Fiber Placement (TFP), Vacuum Assisted Process (VAP), pre-preg layups, etc. For additional information, consult our Technologies section.
Our manufacturing activites include:
- Processes selection and implementation based on design
- Prototyping and delivery of small size series
- Fastening systems engineering (bonded and bolted joints)
- Quality assurance and MRO analyses, Non-Destructive Evaluation approval
- Industrialization plans and scaling-up studies