Composite Cluster Singapore (CCS) is active in consulting, engineering, manufacturing and training for advanced composites. Together with its partners, CCS provides the full spectrum of composites solutions, from early-stage feasibility assessments to manufacturing of components. CCS’s mission is to develop new and innovative technologies for high-performance composites products and become a regional competence center to enable customers for global markets.
We are working with state-of-the-art advanced composite processes and methods, such as:
- Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) and Finite Elements Analysis (FAE)
- Laminate Analysis
- Thermoplastic Composites
- Structural Health Monitoring and Embedded Sensors
- Automated Fiber Placement (AFP)
- Advanced Preforming: Braiding, Tailored Fiber Placement (TFP), etc.
- Vacuum Assisted Resin Infusion (VARI)
- Pre-preg layups & Autoclave
Please contact us, if you have other needs.